Question: I have this buzzing in my head when I am in my house, but when I leave it stops. There’s nothing in my house that causes a buzzing sound. Do you have any ideas about what could be causing this?
Dr. Hibberd’s answer:
You may be becoming congested because of something in your house, or have an environmental hazard in or around your home. Have your house wiring inspected and check for gas leak problems. Be sure you are not being exposed to hazardous materials such as radon or hazardous drywall material by testing appropriately.
While you are at it, check for asbestos, lead paint, and other hazards that used to be common in older homes. Clean your air ducts to be sure allergens are not responsible, and if all fails try adding an electrostatic air filter to keep the indoor air in your home clean.
© 2013 NewsmaxHealth. All rights reserved.